A. General Terms & Conditions A1 Rushmoor Radio Taxis Limited a Limited Company registered in the Companies Registry of England & Wales under number: 28247R (hereinafter referred as “the Company”).
The Company will undertake to hire passenger vehicle(s) to the Client (the person or other legal entity booking the required service) for the specified journey(s) or period of hire, under the following terms and conditions:
- The Company will respond to enquiries upon receipt by email, facsimile or telephone as appropriate, and can provide a written or verbal quotation for the specified journey or hire period based on the information provided by the Client.
- Upon acceptance by the Client the Company will agree with the Client the method of payment for the journey or hire period.
- Methods of Payment; a. Approved credit account held by the Client with the Company b. In £ Sterling, cash upon completion of the journey or hire, or as appropriate payment before the journey commences. [we may require the Client to guarantee the reservation at the time of booking by Credit Card]. c. By major Credit or Debit Card. In the case of payments by VISA or MASTERCARD and AMEX a surcharge of 5% of all Trips over £40, trips under £40 will be subject to transaction charges which may vary from time to time.
- Variations to agreed journey or hire period
- Waiting time: For airport, ferry terminal and Eurostar station collections the quoted rates include a period of ½ hour waiting from the agreed booking time. Waiting may be charged pro rata at the standard rate(s) on the fare chart. Where the public transport operator does not make the delay in arrival publicly known sufficiently in advance of the scheduled arrival time, the Company reserves its rights to charge waiting time from 1/2 hour after the scheduled booking time at the standard rate. Any variations to the original journey or hire contracted between the Company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
- Car parking charges / road tolls
- The quoted journey / hire rates whether stated in the tariff or specific quotation include all basic car parking and waiting charges for a period of ½ hour from the time of arrival of the aircraft. Where additional waiting time is charged, pro-rata parking fees incurred will additionally be charged to the Client.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- You may request to cancel your taxi and apply for a full refund, where an advance payment has been made, up to two hours before the date and time of the booking. Where there is no cost to the driver; cancellations between zero and two hours before the booking time may receive a refund or be transferred to an alternative booking. Where there is a cost to the driver; cancellations between zero and two hours before the booking time may not receive a full refund or have all the funds transferred to an alternative booking. When you book a taxi you agree to these terms.
- Should a client fail to advise the Company in advance that they will not arrive on their scheduled flight, ferry or train, the Company reserves the right to charge the Client for a lost journey, should an alternative collection not be available for the booked vehicle.
- Vehicle availability
- The Company will endeavour to ensure that the size of vehicle booked is available for the designated journey or hire period. Should it be necessary to provide two smaller category of vehicle, instead of a 6 or 7 seater vehicle, an extra charge may be made to the Client.
- Where possible the client will be advised in advance where their booked class of vehicle is unavailable.
- The Company will endeavour to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrive at the collection point at the requisite time and travel by the most appropriate route, subject to traffic and weather conditions on the day to the agreed destination. The Company shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or resulting consequential losses) that occur from factors beyond its control.
- All vehicles are fully insured under United Kingdom law, including public liability.
- The Company and its Drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behaviour poses, or may pose, a threat either to the Driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Should a client soil a vehicle during their journey the Company reserve the right to charge the client for any valeting or cleaning that may be required as per the fare chart.
- The Company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Definitions affects the Client’s statutory rights under the Laws of the England and Wales.
B. Special Offers Terms & Conditions Any offer from Rushmoor Taxis that may be in use at any time, is subject to the following conditions, and any other that may applied at a later date.
- By using one of our offers you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions at all times.
- Any offer can be cancelled at any time without prior notice.
- Any offer involving the production of a keyring, card or similar device must be surrendered to the driver at point of use if requested.
- Only one such offer can be accepted per fare, per journey, or per group of passengers.
- Driver’s decision is final.